Ratchet Webbing Tie Down
Strap tie down, load restraint
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Strong and abrasion resistant polyester webbing with protective sleeves
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle
- For load restraining, not to be used for lifting.
- Check the weight of the load and use the correct restraint.
- Designed for restraining loads, safely and securely
- A complete range. Light, medium and heavy-duty loads. Suited to various applications in the transportation sector.
How to tension:
Lift up the ratchet lever when pulling the slider and insert the strap webbing. Then Pump the handle to tension, make sure at least 1.5 bundles of webbing turning around the slider.
How to release:
Pull the slider and turn down ratchet lever by 180 degrees to release and pull away webbing from ratchet.