Intensive wheel rim cleaner For all painted and unpainted light metal wheel rims and steel rims
Intensive rim cleaner
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Excellent cleaning performance thanks to gel formula
- No run-off, allowing the product to take full effect
- Effectively loosens even the most stubborn contamination, e.g. brake lining abrasion, bloom, tar, oil and road dirt
- Protects material and surface
- Especially suitable for polished and high-quality alloy rims
- Not a hazardous substance, safe for the user
- No run-off, hence economical to use
- Pleasant odour, not pungent
- Long exposure time possible (up to 30 minutes)
- Separates easily, i.e. separates quickly in the waste water in accordance with Ö-Norm (Austrian standard) B5105
AOX and silicone-free
Do not use on hot wheel rims or in direct sunlight.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For all painted and unpainted light-alloy wheel rims and steel wheel rims.
Spray the wheel rims thoroughly. Let it take effect for approx. 5 minutes and then clean manually or using a car wash. The cleaning effect can be increased by extending the application time (up to max. 30 minutes) and by using a cleaning brush.
For bolted and polished wheel rims, rinse well (particularly the bolt connections) with clean water.
Weight of content
pH value / conditions
10 / undiluted
1.14 g/cm³ / at 20°C
Shelf life from production