Drilling/cutting paste CUT+COOL
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Safe and efficient to use
- Longer tool service life
- High corrosion protection
- Can be welded without advance cleaning for low quantities
Can be used as minimum quantity lubricant
Optimum performance, optimum results thanks to specifically matched components
Paste for the most challenging machining tasks
- Machining of highest-strength steels fully possible
- Horizontal and overhead applications entirely implementable
- Storage temperature: 5-40° C
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Storage class (VCI concept): 10
The drilling and cutting paste is particularly suitable for heavy-duty machining processes, such as high-strength hard steels, tool steel, ball bearing steel, CrNi alloys, and Hastelloy.
Apply the paste to the machining tool using a brush.
Mineral oil with synthetic ester
0.88 g/cm³ / at 20°C
Shelf life from production
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!